Your clients shouldn’t have to pay more than their fair share. Medical Equation has the knowledge, training and integrity to help you ensure they get an equitable outcome.
Medical Equation’s in-house medical directors are available to recommend appropriate medical specialists, perform in-depth expert analyses and provide testimonies. Together, they lead a review panel of seasoned physicians representing most specialties. Many are licensed in numerous states and all are board certified and maintain active practices.
To assure you get the support you need, Medical Equation offers an array of legal services for carriers, attorney firms, non-subscribers and self-insured entities in all liability settings.
- Medical Billing Review (all billing, coding and reimbursement audits / reasonable value / reasonable expenses – Section 18.001 controverting affidavits)
- Clinical Peer Review and Medical Bill Review Combo
- Medical Peer Review
- Depositions and In-Person Testimony (expert billing and clinical witnesses)
- Contested Case Hearing (physician only)
- Affidavits and Document Preparation
- Independent Medical Evaluations